WELCOME TO THE UNIVERSITY OF IOWA AND
HISTORIC KINNICK STADIUM
Gates Open: All exterior entrance gates open 90 minutes prior to kick-off. Suite and Club ticket holders can access the Press Box through Gates D and F starting two hours prior to kick-off.
Re-entry Policy: Patrons will NOT be permitted to exit and re-enter Kinnick Stadium, except in the event of a medical emergency. Patrons are permitted to access Krause Family Plaza (KFP) through Gate A during halftime. In order to re-enter the stadium after enjoying halftime in KFP, fans must remain inside the KFP gates.
Express Lanes: To expedite entry, express lanes will be available at all gates (except E and I) for individuals entering the stadium without bags or items to be searched. Look for the yellow flags outside the gates!
WAYS TO GET TO YOUR SEAT FASTER:
1. Check your ticket for a suggested gate to enter Kinnick Stadium.
2. Arrive at your suggested gate early and without a bag.
3. Access your seating section through the vomitory closest to your seat.
- Seat #1 will be on the aisle with the lower section number.
4. Continue in proper direction to your seat.
- Vomitories are high traffic areas and susceptible to congestion. Sections start with row #1 (closest to the field).
- Sections 122-131 (west side) and 101-110 (east side) have 79 rows with vomitories opening to section near row 42.
BAG DROP OFF
A complimentary bag drop-off located inside the Indoor Track Facility is available to secure items not permitted inside Kinnick Stadium.
Hours of Operation: Bag drop-off is available starting two hours prior to kick-off and will close one hour after the end of the game. After this time, left items may be claimed at the UI Lost and Found by calling (319) 384-2797 from 10:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. (Monday and Tuesday) or 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Thursday and Friday).
Entrance: Fans accessing the bag drop-off service in the southeast corner of the Indoor Track Facility will need to enter through the lower southeast doors. The southeast doors are located near the south garage door, just off of Lot 43N Drive.
Not Accepted Items: The following items are not accepted as part of the bag drop-off:
- Pets or animals of any kind.
- Weapons of any kind.
- Food and/or beverages of any kind (including containers).
The University of Iowa is not responsible for items left at gates and the items not claimed at the bag drop-off area.
Season-long and game-by-game rentals are available. Customer information and service booths are located inside Gates B, H and M. If you need maintenance on your rented chairback, please call Hawkeye Seat Customer Service at (866) 895-7106 during normal business hours (Monday through Friday).
Personal chairbacks are not allowed inside Kinnick Stadium. Seat cushions without back support are allowed.
LOST & FOUND
Game Day Location: Lost and found is located at the Guest Services area in the south concourse of Kinnick Stadium, near section 213, until one hour after the game. After this time, lost items are taken to the University of Iowa Lost and Found Office.
Weekday Location: University of Iowa Lost and Found Office is located on the southwest side of the University Capitol Centre (UCC) on the lower level, Room #809. Lost items may be claimed by calling (319) 384-2797 or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hours: 10:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Monday and Tuesday; and 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Thursday and Friday (closed Wednesdays, weekends, and University holidays).
First Aid stations are located inside Kinnick Stadium on the southeast concourse, near section 212 and inside the extended concourse, outside the newly renovated north end zone. If you have health care issues or anticipate special needs on game day, please call (319) 335-9247 from 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday.
For the safety and enjoyment of all fans at Kinnick Stadium, the University of Iowa and the Iowa Hawkeyes encourage respectful, courteous and considerate behavior by all fans. It is our intention to provide the very best game-day experience possible and we can only accomplish that goal if you are fully aware of your responsibility as a fan of the Iowa Hawkeyes.
Remember, as a fan, you are representing the University of Iowa, so act appropriately. Be proud and cheer loud but remember to watch your language, there are children in the stands.
- Welcome visiting teams and their fans.
- Respect game officials.
- If you consume alcohol before the game, know your limit and stay well beneath it.
- Show your Hawkeye pride and wear your black and gold!
The following behavior will not be tolerated and will result in ejection from Kinnick Stadium and may result in arrest and revocation of season tickets:
- Foul, abusive language or obscene gestures.
- The appearance of intoxication or other signs of impairment.
- Possession or drinking of alcohol in unapproved areas in the stadium.
- Fighting, taunting or threatening remarks or gestures; unruly and disruptive fans.
- Any disruption of the game by fans' actions.
- Stay off the field: For the safety of participants and spectators alike, at no time before, during or after a game shall spectators be permitted to enter the playing field. Access will be limited to participating student-athletes, coaches, officials, support personnel and properly credentialed individuals. While we love the enthusiasm of our fans, serious injury can occur to fans, coaching staff and student-athletes. Unauthorized persons may be subject to arrest and prosecution.