The following items are allowed inside Kinnick Stadium.
- Blankets and seat cushions (without back support)
- Bottled water (sealed and non-flavored water) – Limit one (1)
Items allowed after proper inspection at any gate
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC that do not exceed 12" x 6" x 12"
- Binocular cases
- Breast pumps (for nursing mothers; bags subject to search and will be tagged at gate)
* Please see section “Lactation/Nursing Mothers” below for more information on available lactation areas.
- Clutch bags and fanny packs that do not exceed 4.5" x 6.5" (with or without a handle or strap)
- Diaper bag (items are subject to search and will be tagged at gate)
- Food items in a clear plastic bag (gallon sized or smaller)
- Medically necessary items (items are subject to search and will be tagged at gate)
- One-gallon clear plastic bag (Ziploc or similar)
The following items are not allowed inside Kinnick Stadium. Admission will be denied to anyone carrying the following items.
- Alcoholic beverages
- Backpacks, purses, handbags and cinch bags
- Banners and signs
- Coolers, kegs, camel backs, thermoses, canned or bottle beverages.
- Large lens cameras (6" or more) or tripods
- Noisemakers, horns, bugles or any disruptive devices
- Personal chairbacks
- Tobacco of any kind (including e-cigarettes)
- Video cameras
- Weapons of any kind
The University reserves the right to eject anyone not adhering to Kinnick Stadium polices. This includes unruly and disruptive fans.