Welcome to The University of Iowa and
Historic Kinnick Stadium
Lost & Found
- Game Day Location: Lost and found is located at the Guest Services area in the south concourse of Kinnick Stadium, near section 213, until one hour after the game. After this time, lost items are taken to the University of Iowa Lost and Found Office.
- Weekday Location: University of Iowa Lost and Found Office is located on the southwest side of the University Capitol Centre (UCC) on the lower level, Room #809. Lost items may be claimed by calling (319) 384-2797 or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hours: 10:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Monday and Tuesday; and 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Thursday and Friday (closed Wednesdays, weekends, and University holidays).
For the safety and enjoyment of all fans at Kinnick Stadium, the University of Iowa and the Iowa Hawkeyes encourage respectful, courteous and considerate behavior by all fans. It is our intention to provide the very best game-day experience possible and we can only accomplish that goal if you are fully aware of your responsibility as a fan of the Iowa Hawkeyes.
Remember, as a fan, you are representing the University of Iowa, so act appropriately. Be proud and cheer loud but remember to watch your language, there are children in the stands.
- Welcome visiting teams and their fans.
- Respect game officials.
- If you consume alcohol before the game, know your limit and stay well beneath it.
- Show your Hawkeye pride and wear your black and gold!
The following behavior will not be tolerated and will result in ejection from Kinnick Stadium and may result in arrest and revocation of season tickets:
- Foul, abusive language or obscene gestures.
- The appearance of intoxication or other signs of impairment.
- Possession or drinking of alcohol in unapproved areas in the stadium.
- Fighting, taunting or threatening remarks or gestures; unruly and disruptive fans.
- Any disruption of the game by fans' actions.
- Stay off the field: For the safety of participants and spectators alike, at no time before, during or after a game shall spectators be permitted to enter the playing field. Access will be limited to participating student-athletes, coaches, officials, support personnel and properly credentialed individuals. While we love the enthusiasm of our fans, serious injury can occur to fans, coaching staff and student-athletes. Unauthorized persons may be subject to arrest and prosecution.
- All exterior entrance gates open 90 minutes prior to kickoff. Suite and Club ticket holders can access the Press Box through Gates D and F starting two hours prior to kick-off. Be sure to check your ticket to find out what gate is recommended for entry based on your seat location!
- Fans will not be permitted to exit and re-enter Kinnick Stadium.
- Express Lanes: To expedite entry, express lanes will be available at all gates (except E and I) for individuals entering the stadium without bags. To avoid delays entering the stadium, we encourage you to arrive as early as possible and without a bag.
- Allowed and Prohibited Items: All items will be thoroughly inspected at each gate. For a detailed list of items allowed and not allowed inside Kinnick Stadium, click here.
- Bag Drop-Off: A complimentary bag drop-off located in the Recreation Building to secure items not permitted inside Kinnick Stadium. Bag drop-off is available two hours prior to kick-off and will close one hour after the end of game. After this time, left items may be claimed at the UI Lost and Found by calling (319) 384-2797 from 10:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. (Monday and Tuesday) or 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Thursday and Friday).
- The following items are not accepted as part of the bag drop-off:
- Pets or animals of any kind
- Weapons of any kind
- Food and/or beverages of any kind (including containers).
- The University of Iowa is not responsible for items left at gates and the items not claimed at the bag drop-off area.
- Season-long and game-by-game rentals are available. Customer information and service booths are located near Gates H, I and M.
- Personal chairbacks are not allowed inside Kinnick Stadium. Seat cushions without back support are allowed.
- If you need maintenance on your rented chairback, call Hawkeye Seat Customer Service at (866) 895-7106 during normal business hours (8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday).
Men's and women's restrooms are located throughout Kinnick Stadium's concourse.
- Family Restrooms: Family restrooms are located inside Kinnick Stadium on the south concourse, near sections 215 and 218.
- Lactation / Nursing Mothers: Limited space inside the First Aid Station is available for mothers who are nursing and looking for a more private space inside Kinnick Stadium on game days. The First Aid Station is located inside Kinnick Stadium on the south concourse, near section 212.
Tobacco Free Campus
Welcome to our healthy campus community! We are smoke and tobacco free. Among the items prohibited from use on campus and inside Kinnick Stadium are:
- Cigarettes and cigars
- Electronic cigarettes (e-cigarettes)
- Chewing or smokeless tobacco
- Snuff or snus